Marketing Specialist, Baltic
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to manage our Baltic (Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia) marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of the marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion in these three countries.
A Marketing specialist should be a competent B2B marketing professional and able to understand customer buyer behaviors and translate them into digital activities.
• Translate group marketing strategy into local marketing plans
• Co-operate with local sales teams to identify marketing opportunities
• Management of local marketing calendar through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, etc.)
• Support sales with lead management process (Marketing automation, CRM)
• Outbound and inbound marketing activities and campaigns
• Collaborate with group marketing professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
• Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing campaigns
• Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
• Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role, preferably in B2B industry.
• Demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, social media, website, etc.)
• Thorough understanding of digital marketing elements (such as website/SEO/Social media etc.) Experience in organizing Webinars is a plus.
• Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe, CRM and Marketing automation tools)
• Understanding of modern content strategies
• Ability to work locally, but in co-operation with group marketing team
• Well-organized and detail oriented
• Good communication and writing skills
• Ability to modify and/or design digital elements
• BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
• Excellent language skills in English and Estonian, other languages is a plus
In addition to these position specific requirements, an important selection criteria for us is the right attitude. We are always looking for people who are positive, open and eager to learn every day.
Tallinn, Estonia or Helsinki, Finland with approx of 3 days a week in Tallinn
Fixed term (maternity leave substitute)
Why join 3 Step IT?
We in 3 Step IT are an active and energetic group of people. According to our employees one of the best things in 3 Step IT is our positive and encouraging working atmosphere which we have been able to maintain in spite of rapid international growth. We value each other highly and recruit only people who have the same passion for their work as we do.
How to apply?
If you meet the requirements for the position and feel that you would be a great fit to our team, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will fill in the position once we find suitable candidate.
For more information about the position, please feel free to contact our Baltic Finance Manager Sigrid Põld Sigrid.Põld@3stepit.com by phone +372 56 151 188 or our Marketing Director Maiju Rauma (email@example.com) by phone +358 40 7575 930 at: 15.12. between 9-11 and 21.12. between 14-16 .
Application deadline is 28.12.2017
Marketing Specialist, Baltic
17. detsember 10:17
10. detsember 16:21
07. detsember 13:57
03. detsember 17:02
19. november 14:15
- 15:54 ERGO otsib särasilmset TEGIJAT TURUNDUSES
- 13:50 Maailmakoristuspäeva rakendus valiti parimate hulka
- 18.12 Tervise Arengu Instituut otsib TERVISETURUNDUSE OSAKONNA PROJEKTIJUHTI
- 18.12 Väikeste PR-büroode aeg hakkab läbi saama
- 17.12 Idea omanikud müüvad enamusosaluse Havasile
- 17.12 Kasutamata eduvalem Facebookis
- 17.12 Tänavused valusaimad reklaamiapsud
- 15.12 Idea käis klientidega Tokyos
13. jaanuar 2019
Tervise Arengu Instituut
27. detsember 2018
Salonshop Baltic AS
31. detsember 2018